Are You Kidding Me?!

Are You Kidding Me?!

Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sex, Lies, and Videotape

Alyssa: I thought you were cute in “Who’s the Boss”. I really liked you in Charmed. Now, I love you. (Just for the record, I’m straight and happily married. I am also mostly stable and definitely not a stalker.) Whatever, you all know what I’m talkin’ about! Alyssa Milano’s new “sex tape”! Ooh…sex. Ooh…tape. Ooh…internet heaven.

She panicked online with all this “Oh, no! My sex tape got out! Oh, dear! Whateva shall I do?”

She made it. She made sure it got out (in a big way). She brought people’s prying eyes to a tape about what’s going on in Syria.

However you feel about the Syria situation, it's just totally not the point. With all the shit online, all the losers flaunting their whatever, acting like complete idiots, and humiliating themselves, here is a woman who used social media to her advantage and brought something out into the open that many (yes, many) people didn't even know was happening. This cool chick made hundreds, maybe thousands, of people aware of the situation. Don't underestimate the amount of people who have no idea what is going on outside of celebrity sex tapes and pathetic little girls who try to make up for their lack of talent by getting naked online. Alyssa made a pretty cool statement about where our priorities are in this country. I say, “You GO girl!”

At least she's using her brain, not a foam finger or wrecking ball.